Types of data collected
Cookies are small fragments of alphanumeric text that allow the server to save information in the user’s browser to be reused during the session on the site (session cookies) or later, or even in the following days (persistent cookies). Cookies can be saved in the browser of the device used such as computer, tablet or smartphone.There are other similar technologies, such as web beacons, transparent GIFs used in HTML5 that can be used to collect information on user behavior and on the use of services.
Types of cookies
There are 3 different categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are used to manage the login, the shopping cart and access to the site’s reserved functions. These cookies are not present on this site.
- Analysis and performance: cookiesthese cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic of the current site anonymously. These cookies do not identify the user and allow us to understand if the same user returns to connect at different times. They can also monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. If they are deactivated, these cookies do not affect any functionality.
- Profiling cookies: they are permanent cookies and are used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience. These cookies are not present on this site.
Furthermore, internetandnetworks.com does not use persistent cookies.
The user can decide whether to accept cookies through the settings of the browser in use.
Our information contained in our articles of internetandnetworks.com are to be considered for information only and do not in any case replace medical assistance or advice. This information is of a general nature only and derived from publications freely accessible on the web and therefore considered to be in the public domain. The internetandnetworks.com site and the owners of internetandnetworks.com cannot be held responsible for any kind of action taken by users or other subjects based on published content, or for any physical or moral damage deriving from the improper use of what is written. internetandnetworks.com undertakes to always provide accurate and reliable information; however, it may happen that the information and data present inaccuracies or typos and internetandnetworks.com undertakes to correct them, where possible, in a timely manner and make improvements. Despite this, it cannot be held responsible in any way for the accuracy, completeness or truthfulness of the material published on its website.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that the data you will provide to the operator of this site when completing the “contact form” (also called form mail) of the site itself, will be treated in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data.
The contact form made available on the site has the sole purpose of allowing site visitors to contact, if they so wish, the site manager, by sending an email to the manager via the aforementioned form.
This information concerns the personal data sent by the visitor when filling out the contact form.
We inform you that the data that you will voluntarily provide through the form will be transformed into an email that may possibly be stored within the email reception system used by the site owner.
These data will not be recorded on other media or devices, nor will other data deriving from your navigation on the site be recorded.
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The purposes of the processing of your data are as follows:
The data you send will be used for the sole purpose of being able to contact you again via the references you left via the contact form to process any requests contained in the message sent by you via the contact form made available on the site.
2. NATURE OF THE DATA PROCESSED AND PROCESSING METHODS
- The personal data processed will be exclusively the common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purposes referred to in point 1 above.
- The processing of the personal data provided is carried out by means of the operations or the set of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 letter. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- The treatment is carried out directly by the owner’s organization.
3. NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
There is no obligation to give the operator of this site the personal data requested in the contact form.
The provision of data through the contact form is optional.
However, the refusal to provide for the purposes referred to in art. 1 will make it impossible to contact the website manager via the contact form made available on the site.
4. DATA CONTROLLER
The personal data collected through the contact form will be sent via email to the manager of this website, who will be the data controller.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time you can exercise the rights attributed to you by article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 which we report below, by writing to the operator of this website using the contact form.
Art. 7. of Legislative Decree 196/2003
Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and the their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information on:
- a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, as well as relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
6. DURATION OF TREATMENT
The treatment will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.